Terms & Conditions:
Bookkaru is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms & conditions, and notices set forth. By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the agreement and represent that you have read and understood its terms and conditions. Please read it carefully, as it contains information concerning your legal rights and limitations on these rights, as well as a section regarding applicable law and jurisdiction of disputes. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website.
We may change or modify the conditions at any time in the future, and you must understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified terms and conditions. We will note the date that revisions were last made to the terms & conditions at the bottom of this page, and any revisions will take effect upon posting. We will notify our members of material changes to these terms and conditions by either sending a notice to the email address provided to us at registration or by placing a request on our Website.
User's Responsibility of Understanding:
The Users availing services from Bookkaru shall be considered to have read understand and particularly accept the terms and conditions carefully, which shall govern the desired transaction or provision of such services by Bookkaru for all purposes, and shall be binding on the User.
Bookkaru reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or all Bookkaru websites or its other sales channels and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance, or any other reason.
Certain products or services may be provided by third-party suppliers. In addition to this Agreement, there are certain terms of service (TOS) specific to the services rendered/ products provided by Bookkar. Such TOS will be provided/ updated by Bookkaru which shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such TOS and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail. The User shall be required to read and accept the relevant TOS for the service/ product availed by the User.
Additionally, the Service Provider itself may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers, or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service. The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Provider's fare rules, contract of carriage, or other rules.
Bookkaru's Services are offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices contained in this Agreement and the TOS, as may be applicable from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that availing of the Services by the User constitutes an acknowledgment and acceptance by the User of this Agreement and the TOS. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions, and notices, the User must not avail Bookkaru's Services.
In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any other Bookkaru document, then these terms shall be controlled.
Third-Party Account Access:
By using the Account Access service on Bookkaru's websites, the User authorizes Bookkaru and its agents to access third-party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information. While registering, the User will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account. The User is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify Bookkaru immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. Bookkaru will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of his password or account, either with or without his knowledge.
Bookkaru offers these modes of payment:
- Easypaisa Mobile account
- Jazz Cash Mobile account
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Bank Al Falah
A transaction might fail for several reasons and your account/card might be debited without generating a ticket. If the amount is deducted from your account/card, we request you to call our customer care number to re-confirm the failed transaction before proceeding with a fresh transaction/booking.
Third-Party Account Information:
Bookkaru is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or representations on any of its pages, links, or on any of the linked website pages. Bookkaru does not endorse any advertiser on its web pages in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
The user agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the service operators like the respective bus, airline operators, hotels, and other service providers or concerns may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like climatic conditions, traffic jams, government decisions, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations, etc. If Bookkaru is informed in advance of such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide a similar alternative to its customers or refund the booking amount after reasonable service charges, if supported and refunded by respective service operators. The user agrees that Bookkaru being an agent for facilitating the booking services shall not be responsible for any such circumstances and the customers have to contact that service provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
The User agrees that in situations due to any technical or other failure in Bookkaru, services committed earlier may not be provided or may involve substantial modification. In such cases, Bookkaru shall refund the entire amount received from the customer for availing such services minus the applicable cancellation, refund, or other charges, which shall completely discharge any and all liabilities of Bookkaru against such non-provision of services or deficiencies. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User.
Bookkaru may provide the User with content such as sound, photographs, graphics, video, or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights and laws.
The User may use this material only as expressly authorized by Bookkaru and shall not copy, transmit, or create derivative works of such material without express authorization.
The User acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall not upload post, reproduce, or distribute any content on or through the Services that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the written permission of the owner of such right.
Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the User to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookkaru provides a technology platform for online bus ticketing that connects intending travelers with bus partners. Bookkaru does not own operate or offer the services of transportation to the user. Bookkaru also doesn't act as an agent of any bus partner in the process of providing the above-mentioned technology platform services.
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc. However, the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket. Passengers are advised to call the bus partner’s contact number mentioned on the ticket and reconfirm the boarding point location and departure time on the day of the journey.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following details at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
- Invoice of the ticket or Email.
- Some bus partners do not accept electronic ticket formats.
- We provide the details of such bus partners while booking tickets on Bookkaru.com. In such case, we request you to kindly carry a printout of the ticket.
- Proof of Identity ( National Identity Card)
- The passengers should reach the mentioned boarding points 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- A booking is considered confirmed if the booking is confirmed when payment status is paid, even if SMS/Email fails to deliver for any reason.
- If ticket confirmation/cancellation, SMS/Email, is not sent for any reason, if reported it can be resent by our support team. SMS/Email might fail to deliver or get delayed for several reasons that are not in Bookkaru's control.
- Payment gateway/service charges Bookkaru will not charge any additional payment gateway charge or service unless otherwise specified on the booking details page.
- Bookkaru wallet is a channel that allows you to hold your money in your Bookkaru account as a prepaid balance and can be used only for bookings with Bookkaru.
- Any balance in the Bookkaru wallet account does not attract interest.
- All monies that are parked in your Bookkaru wallet account do not expire. You can redeem at any time to book your tickets at Bookkaru.
- Bookkaru has the sole discretion for rewarding the Bookkaru wallet to the user with promotional offers or cashbacks, monitoring and temporarily suspending the Bookkaru wallet account, in case of any chargebacks, fraudulent practices or similar issues, etc.
- Upon cancellation of previously booked tickets, the Customers would be accorded an option of either withdrawing such amounts to their respective bank accounts/cards or to the bookkaru wallet.
- In case of cancellation of bookings made through the Bookkaru wallet, the refunds if any after deducting cancellation charges will be processed into the Bookkaru wallet account.
- For bookings made using the Bookkaru wallet, in case of cancellation, the refunds would be adjusted in your Bookkaru wallet and then in your bank account on request.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or Bookkaru has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Bookkaru has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
- The above terms and conditions can be amended, modified, or withdrawn by Bookkaru.com at any time without notice.
Customers are required to be at their departure point at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. This allows Bookkaru Operating Carriers to board customers in a timely manner avoiding any delays that may impact the departure of the vehicle. Failure to arrive on time could lead to the loss of your ticket, with no right of refund or credit.
- The cancellation terms are different for each bus partner and are set by the bus partner itself. These terms are shown while booking as well as on the ticket printout/Email confirmation.
- Canceling a bus ticket depends on travel times. For example, If the total travel time of the bus is 4 hours then you have to cancel it before 2 hours of its departure. And if the travel time On some specific routes, this time is 4 hours on the behalf/demand of Operators.
- Tickets booked online should be canceled online only.
- Bookkaru will charge 10% as a cancellation fee other than what the bus operator charges for every seat canceled.
- Cancellation charges on discounted tickets are applicable on the basis of Original Fare (Without discount fare). Like, If you purchase a ticket for Rs.1000 in Rs.900 after a discount, when you cancel this ticket the cancellation percentage is charged on the original fare, not on the discounted fare.
Discounted Fare; Rs.900
Original Fare; Rs.1000
Cancellation Charges;20% on Original Fare
Cancel Discounted Ticket = Original Fare - Cancellation charges
- Cancellation/adjustment can be done just one time against one order.
- Some of the bus partners accept Partial Cancellation.
- Preponement or Postponement cannot be done once a ticket is confirmed.
- If service is canceled by the Bus operator for any reason, the customer should cancel the ticket within 3 days from the date of the journey to get a full refund. After 3 days from the date of the journey, Cancellation is not allowed.
- Refunds processed for canceled tickets are transferred to the passenger's Bookkaru wallet and then bank account after a personal account request.
- Refunds are processed automatically upon cancellation of tickets. Your bank may take 5-7 working days to credit this amount to your personal bank account.
- In case, the amount is not credited to your account in 7 working days from the date of request, you have to send an email to email@example.com along with the ticket details/order details and credit/debit/Wallet statement (in PDF format) from the date of booking to till date. We will provide you with the necessary support in crediting back the refund amount.
- In case of a bus drop by an operator, you need to contact Bookkaru within 24 hours of departure and the amount will be refunded to your Bookkaru Wallet.
- If you miss the bus no refund will be given by any bus operator.
- Eid bookings/special days are non-refundable.
- Discounted Tickets are non-refundable/non-changeable.
Every query related to flight cancellation, date change, refund claims, and no-show cases; will be entertained according to the policies of relevant airlines and Bookkaru.
Every query related to train ticket cancellation, date change, refund claims, and no-show cases; will be entertained according to the policies of the relevant Train Operator.
You are required to thoroughly go through the terms and conditions of the respective hotel that you want to book. All details regarding refunds, cancellations, and failure to show up are included in the confirmation email.
No cancellations or refunds for tickets.
No cancellations or refunds for tickets.
Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor, or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission;
- 'frame', 'mirror', or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, we may cancel any bookings associated with your name, email address, or account, and close any associated accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact us Customer Service.